Connecting creators with consumers
From groundbreaking series to award-winning cinema, we create outstanding entertainment for both German and global markets. Our PANTAFamily brings to life unique video-on-demand solutions, mind-altering documentaries, unpausable podcasts for every platform, and advertising that really works. Together with our talented team (in front of and behind the camera), we are here to make the world more entertaining.
United by unshakeable values
- Agility and openness
is the deep foundation that makes all our work possible. For us, respect means attention to and tolerance for every point of view, and every background.Code of Conduct Business Partner
Agility and openness
drive us onwards, and mean we can take a leading role in the fast-paced evolution of the entertainment & experience industries. In the spirit of absolute openness, you can use this link to submit anonymous and unalterable feedback, tips, praise, or criticism in relation to any aspect of the PANTAFLIX Group.
is brought to life in two ways within our group. Firstly, we are committed to making every aspect of our work as planet-friendly as possible. Because we know that the planet we all share is the reason we’re all here. Secondly, we create a more sustainable and nourishing working environment, by offering everyone healthy and safe workplaces, fair remuneration, and strong respect for rights. Read more in our sustainability report.Current sustainability report
means an absolute belief in striving towards making all our companies as reflective of the wider world as possible. We create entertainment for people of every background, in every corner of the world – and what better way to do this effectively than to be made up of as many different people as possible. To help us live up to this commitment, the PANTAFamily is part of the Diversity Charter.
- PANTAFLIX Supervisory Board extends contract of Nicolas Paalzow
- Personnel: Creative agency CC15 expands Management with Stephen Quell
- PantaSounds launches the first podcast originals MITTEN AM TAG and K.O.-TROPFEN in cooperation with Seven.One Audio
- PANTALEON Films successfully completes shooting of the ARD Mediathek series ASBEST by and with Kida Khodr Ramadan
- PANTALEON Films: Shooting of TRAUZEUGEN production with Paramount Pictures Germany underway
- PANTALEON Films: Filming of new international Sky Original series UNWANTED in full progress
- PANTAFLIX Technologies: Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung relies on PANTAFLIX Entertainment as a Service solution for FAZ film event series
- PANTAFLIX AG: PANTALEON Films expands Management Board with Yoko Higuchi-Zitzmann
- PANTAFLIX enters the podcast business – Tristan Lehmann becomes Managing Director of PantaSounds
- PANTAFLIX Studios launches new format MARIO NOVEMBRE – AUCH DAS NOCH! – Episode one of the series available on Joyn starting Saturday