OFFICE MANAGER (m/f/d/u)*
STOP LOOKING: THE PERFECT JOB IS RIGHT HERE.
WELCOME TO PANTAFLIX. WELCOME TO A BETTER FUTURE.
The PANTAFLIX Group is one of the fastest growing, most respected, most award-winning, most amazing, and most humble companies in Germany. From Hollywood blockbusters to Amazon series, online streaming to brand partnerships, our incredible family is redefining what entertainment is, and how it’s enjoyed by people all around the world.
With offices in Berlin, Munich, and beyond, the PANTAFLIX Group includes: PANTALEON Films, PANTALEON Pictures, PANTAFLIX Studios, Creative Cosmos 15, and PantaSounds.
And now, you’ve got a chance to join the family, and help make the future (lots) more entertaining.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We need a hyper-motivated, extra-positive, ultra-organized OFFICE MANAGER (f/m/d/u/)* to work across a whole range of areas at our Munich office.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- A very exciting and VERY varied job, in a truly welcoming and talented team
- A chance to contribute to and learn from some epic projects and people
- A friendly, welcoming atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- A great Munich office, with excellent transport connections, and the option to work from home
- Part of the company pension plan
- A chance to take advantage of th "JobRad" scheme for discounted bikes
- Corporate benefits from our partners, like discounts on shopping
- Regular team events and annual get-togethers
- Annual training opportunities (internal and external)
YOUR PART IN THE PANTAFamily
You will be our leading support at our front-desk with daily tasks such as
- Guest reception an support
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail
- Preparation and follow-up of internal and external team events and meetings incl. reservations of meeting rooms
- Travel coordination and booking for PANTAFamily members
- Mail processing, commissioning courier services, etc.
- Preparatory accounting activities (checking and forwarding of invoices, credit card statements to the responsible clerk, etc.)
- Supporting the preparation of cinema events and film premieres, etc.
- Support of the production management department, producer and executive assistant with "special tasks"
- Organizational handling for on- and off-boarding of our colleagues (workplace equipment, administration of work equipment, access authorizations, setting up communication services such as teams, etc.)
- Equipping the office with office materials
- Close coordination with the office management colleagues in Stuttgart and Berlin
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE
- A LOT of interest and excitement about film/TV/entertainment
- A hands-on mentality, exceptional organizational skills, and quick thinking
- The ability to work in a team, with great communication skills
- Solid knowledge of the whole MS Office package
- Great German and English – both written and spoken
- An enthusiasm for the latest and great in IT, digital technologies, apps, etc.
Excited? Whoop. Than write to us and tell us who you are! We can’t wait to meet you.
*(Because absolutely everyone should be able to enjoy the world’s finest entertainment, we absolutely do not discriminate against anyone, ever. Background, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, taste in music, opinions on whether birds are real or not… the PANTAFamily welcomes anyone, and everyone.)
Then let’s get going: send us your motivation letter, salary expectations, and CV.
We strongly believe in and support equal opportunities for everyone. Gender, sexuality, background, and all those other things that make you who you are play zero role in our recruiting process.
* Mandatory fields