Trainee / Working Student (f/m/d)
STOP LOOKING: THE PERFECT JOB IS RIGHT HERE.
WELCOME TO PANTAFLIX. WELCOME TO A BETTER FUTURE.
The PANTAFLIX Group is one of the fastest growing, most respected, most award-winning, most amazing, and most humble companies in Germany. From Hollywood blockbusters to Amazon series, online streaming to brand partnerships, our incredible family is redefining what entertainment is, and how it’s enjoyed by people all around the world.
With offices in Berlin, Munich, and beyond, the PANTAFLIX Group includes: PANTALEON Films, PANTALEON Pictures, PANTAFLIX Studios, Creative Cosmos 15, and PantaSounds.
And now, you’ve got a chance to join the family, and help make the future (lots) more entertaining.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We need a hyper-motivated, extra-positive, ultra-organized COMPANY INTERN (f/m/d/u/)* to work across a whole range of areas.
You’ll either be looking to break into the film/entertainment industry, or even still a student. The work will be based in Munich, and can be full-time or part-time, depending on your availability. We’ll start off with a four-month contract to see if it suits both us and you.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- A very exciting and VERY varied job, in a truly welcoming and talented team
- A chance to contribute to and learn from some epic projects and people
- A friendly, welcoming atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- A great Munich office, with excellent transport connections, and the option to work from home
- Part of the company pension plan
- A chance to take advantage of th "JobRad" scheme for discounted bikes
- Corporate benefits from our partners, like discounts on shopping
- Regular team events and annual get-togethers
- Annual training opportunities (internal and external)
YOUR PART IN THE PANTAFamily
You will be our leading support for our office / front desk in Munich and team support with daily tasks such as
- Preparation and follow-up of meetings
- Assistance with the organization of team events
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail
- Taking over the travel organization for the employees
- Support with preparatory accounting
- Organization of gifts for employees and customers
- Vacation replacement in case of absence of the office manager
- Equipping the office with office materials
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE
- A LOT of interest and excitement about film/TV/entertainment
- A hands-on mentality, exceptional organizational skills, and quick thinking
- The ability to work in a team, with great communication skills
- Solid knowledge of the whole MS Office package
- Great German and English – both written and spoken
- An enthusiasm for the latest and great in IT, digital technologies, apps, etc.
Excited? Whoop. Than write to us and tell us who you are! We can’t wait to meet you.
*(Because absolutely everyone should be able to enjoy the world’s finest entertainment, we absolutely do not discriminate against anyone, ever. Background, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, taste in music, opinions on whether birds are real or not… the PANTAFamily welcomes anyone, and everyone.)
Then let’s get going: send us your motivation letter, salary expectations, and CV.
We strongly believe in and support equal opportunities for everyone. Gender, sexuality, background, and all those other things that make you who you are play zero role in our recruiting process.
* Mandatory fields